2020, Please Be Nice To Me

Hey, so.. It has been a long time since I posted a school report for my assessment marks. Here's the new tea to be spilled. I moved to a new school. I don't know, maybe im happy because im not studying in a boarding school anymore but only 4 months since I left my old school and I already missed my friends. I know life sucks but sometimes we have to cope with it to stay alive.

But, im happy with my new school. Not bad i guess. Starting to love my 3 months-old school. I recently got accepted as the school's prefect and currently my new favourite subject is Chemistry, Modern Maths and Additional Maths. Studying in a daily school is pretty cool you know. I've got plenty of friends, but i was having a culture shock when i entered my new school on the first day. Only the 'daily schoolers' will understad what did i just said. 

By the way, I went to Perhentian Island, Tempurung Island and Rawa Island during the recent school holiday which was on the mid-March. Only for 3 days and 2 nights. They are located in Terengganu which is my favourite state in Malaysia. Won't talk to much, so I'll just share some of the photos I took. Warning: The ocean is crystal clear, make sure you don't cry while seeing the photos below HAHAAHA.







*For more photos, visit my photography Instagram account @sherlocksmin and my VSCO account, aslo @sherlocksmin (you can go direct to my VSCO account using the link pasted on the left side bar).

Moving on, my country is now having a Movement Control for 2 weeks by our Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin due to the pandemic virus that is still spreading across the world. More than 300,000 people infected and 1,600+ Malaysians are infected. Coronavirus is a deadly virus because it has killed 15 Malaysians. You can guess yourself the numbers of people were killed around the globe. This is sickening and sad. Futhermore, Malaysia took the title as the highest number of people getting infected in South east Asia. I am mad because some Malaysians didn't take the government's order seriously. They keep on wandering around, ignore the police officers and ATM soldiers.

Lets pray together, hoping that it will end soon. I miss my school.

P/S: Will try to keep update. Writing a journal is fun but having the free time is hard. My first entry of 2020, hope you will like it! =)

-haskelle

Comments